For securing tents, tarps, canopies, or other outdoor shelters in common sand and loose soft grounds.
They screw into the sand or loose soft ground using a good, quality cordless drill 18V minimum with at least 60Nm of torque or by hand, providing a swift, safe, and secure setup along the beach or in dunes. Made of the toughest glass reinforced nylon to give you the toughest lightest composite material, the GroundGrabba Lite is the ’Recreational-Grade tent peg-stake you need to enhance your beach and sand dune camping experience.
Please Note: GroundGrabba Lites are designed and intended for use in soft and loose grounds where your average peg just won’t hold. Never use with ratchet or impact type drills or will void warranty.
All our GroundGrabba screw-in Pegs have a 19mm Hex head for easy adapting for your cordless drill.
- Peg-stake flights tear into sand for an ultimate grip
- Drill action operates smoothly for simple, biting insertion
- Lightening-fast setup keeps you doing more of the fun things
- Perfect addition to your camping equipment arsenal
- Glass-reinforced nylon
- 400mm length
- 74mm max width hook to hex collar
- 48mm max flight (spiral) width
- 15mm max shaft thickness
- 19mm hex head
- 12mm hex depth
- 11mm x 14mm hook thickness
- 21mm hook inner diameter
- 170 grams
- orange in colour
The GroundGrabba Lite comes with a 12 month manufacturers defect replacement warranty.
Sometimes people may incorrectly call our products Ground Grabber but we can assure you the name is not Ground Grabber but GroundGrabba TM.